Want to join a fun and exciting work environment and be part of a great team? Well, we’re hiring!
Sigma Space is seeking an experienced Systems Administrator to provide system maintenance, administration, and end-user technical support for the corporate offices of Sigma Space. We are seeking candidates that are true problem solvers and possess excellent customer service skills.
Primary roles and responsibilities include the following: · Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing data center environments.
· Support ticketing system to receive, troubleshoot, record, and resolve level 2-3 type issues.
· Installing operating systems, applying system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
· Responsibility for regular system security, managing access control list, groups, permissions, etc.
· Analyzing system logs and proactively identifying potential issues with computer systems.
· Document the configuration of systems and network configurations.
· Perform backups, and manage disk space and storage devices.
· Install and configure new hardware and software.
· Perform routine audits of systems and software, along with system performance tuning.
· Answering technical queries & providing customer support.
For the full job description and to apply, please visit our website http://www.sigmaspace.com and click on CAREERS tab and send your resume/CV and supporting documents online. For more information about this position and other opportunities please visit our website and http://ift.tt/1SrrDwfwww.sigmaspace.com and click on CAREERS tab and send your resume/CV and supporting documents online. For more information about this position and other opportunities please visit our website and http://ift.tt/1SrrDwf for positions available for an upcoming contract bid that is to be awarded in the coming weeks.
#leaders #careers #dmv #geospatial #3D #surveying #systems #systemsadmin #opportunity #mapping #aerialimaging #engineering #leaders #maryland #virginia #aerospace by sigmaspace_corp http://ift.tt/1H0Zytv